Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hello bloggers

Hi Bloggers, hope you are all well, after getting over the shock of yesterdays new, I've decided to post a little post today, the rain has been lashing down today and I'm guessing it has been for most of the people in the UK. i hope everywhere else in the world is having a great day :)

I discovered thanks to the rain today that i have a leaky sun roof. an i know this because my back side was well. lol


Its OFFICIAL

U-POL the company that make the fillers i use, have give me trademark permission to use their logo on my site, even stating that my project looks exciting and everything is looking great :)
So id like to acknowledge U-POL by saying thank you for everything

U-POL website

So now out of interest i can now do this :)
The filler I've been using for the small jobs  P38 Dent and Scratch Filler Made by the above and can be bought at most car repair and accessories shops

Its very easy to work with. you can get pre-fillers and finishing fillers too, I'm sure i will be using a lot more of their products. :)
Anyway hoping if the rain holds off i may do a very urgent body repair  tomorrow, see how it goes :)
Good night all


No comments:

Post a Comment